“How to use Bose headphone mic on pc” Bose headphone is one of the best companies which provides headphone mic and other electronic items for the customers. It is one of the leading electronic companies in the world.
Bose provides high-quality and noise-canceling headphones and most people use these headphones in Bluetooth smartphones and other devices.
So, I have seen many people have problems regarding the headphone connectivity on the pc. It is very difficult for a user to connect in Pc or Laptop,
Below I will cover all the issues regarding the headphone and how to successfully connect and use the Bose headphone mic on your PC or laptop.
How to use BOSE Headphone Mic on PC
Below I will show you how to connect and use the Bose headphone mic on your PC. So take the following steps:
- Disconnect all the devices from Bluetooth in your PC: The first step is to disconnect the bluetooth device connected to your PC or laptop. Go-to setting and disconnect all the devices in the bluetooth paired to the computer.
- Open Bose headphones: It is the next step you need to do, take your Bose headphones and slide the bar on the earpiece to the center position to pop and access the bluetooth button.
- Bluetooth pairing:In this step you need to slide the power button to right for enabling Bluetooth pairing. A blue light will blink on the headphone which indicates the headphone is ready to pair.
- Pairing the headphones:On your setting you can see “Add Bluetooth or other device” There will appear a dropdown menu of all bluetooth devices with which the pc can connect. You can choose the Bose headphone to pair with PC and also you can see a notification “connected”.
- Open your sound settings:On the task bar at the bottom you can see a small icon in the shape of the speaker.Right click on that and select “open sound settings:.
- Selection of the Bose headphone for audio input:When you connect the headphone to PC, You can see the default recording device and under the input you can choose your input device as the Bose headphone and enable mic for recording.
How to Troubleshoot a Bose headphone Mic in your pc?
You can troubleshoot the Bose headphone as there are many users complaining and reporting about the Bose headphone mic. The following steps below can be used for troubleshooting a Bose Headphone.
How to Disconnect Bose Headphones from Bluetooth?
The headphones are already connected to your PC from a previous session or the headphone is connected to a different Bluetooth device. So if you need to troubleshoot the Bose headphone then you can go below down:
You need to click on the windows icon in the taskbar and go-to settings in that you can see devices, click on that and go to Add Bluetooth or another device.
You can see a drop menu that appears with all Bluetooth devices from which you can disconnect all the Bluetooth devices.
In the above article, you can solve the problem regarding the connectivity of Bose Headphone in the PC and It is the high-quality headphone that allows communication in super high quality.